Save The Date!!!
Participate in our 1-day FREE GOOGLE
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS SUPPORTED BY
Want To Attend?
Send YES to 08099633206. Selected candidates would be sent a Google form to be filled.
SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT THIS TRAINING PROGRAM ENTAILS :
The iWoman is an acronym for Innovative Woman in the 21st century, a Tech-4-good training that seek to reawaken the digital mind-set of the Africa woman. This project is particular about promoting the rise of female Technology entrepreneur and the possibilities she has to offer in the globally and locally.
This training is targeted at young female Entrepreneurs, Self-Employed Ladies, Freelancers and Business Owners widely aimed at equipping young African women with useful Technological knowledge that will improve their business.
The Core Objectives of this Training:
1. To sensitize women and stakeholders on how best to approach Digital marketing.
2. To enlighten women on how to build online presence in the digital world.
3. To explore an understanding on how to advertise online.
4. To enlighten women on Job opportunities in digital space.
5. To provide women with tactics and strategies across social media, online analytics, and search engine marketing.
6. To help stakeholders, especially parents, guardians and teachers discover the potentials and impact of technology on a child's development.
7. To project the benefits and long term effect of ICT on child development.
8. To sensitize women on internet and mobile technology issues as it relates to child development.
9. To explore an understanding of diverse technology innovations that facilitate learning for women.
10. To enlighten women on the opportunities available for women in STEM( Science, Technology Engineering and Mathematics).
1. The future Impact of new media on our women.
2. Engaging the Girl Child to Develop 21st Century Skills through effective e-Learning.
3. ICT and Early Child development: What parents should know. - Role of Mothers in Children use of ICT.
4. Teach Her Tech - Bridging the Gender Digital Divide.
5. Leading Enterprise Development through Technology - Digital marketing.
6. Online opportunities/ job Opportunities.
7. How to build an online presence.
8. Introduction to advertising online.
iWoman Training Details
Theme: Bridging the Gender Digital divide
Venue: National Centre For Women Development, Central District, Abuja.
Date: Friday 17th February 2017.
Time: 8:00 Prompt.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND
This training is aimed at helping an average Nigeria woman leverage the Internet for achieving her personal and business goals such as acquiring, converting, and retaining online customers.
To attend, Text "YES ABUJA" to 08099633206 NOW.
Follow us on twitter, like our facebook page. Guess what, we are also on instagram.
Leave a comment or a reaction on this post. Planning an event in Abuja or Nigeria? Lets publicize it or brand.